What is Compounding? - My Texas Online Pharmacy
What Is Compounding?
Considering the fact that each person's body functions differently, it may require a unique approach to the medication they need. Although there are many pharmaceutical prescribed and over-the-counter drugs available, some people may have a hard time finding any help from them at all.
This is where pharmaceutical compounding comes in, as it allows pharmacists to adjust various medications to meet a patient's specific requirements. There are a decent number of rules of limitations involved, but the implementation of this practice has led to many people getting the help they need from their medications. Not only do we have the expertise to provide this service, but we offer multiple solutions that cater to a variety of healthcare needs.
What Compounding Solutions Do We Provide?
With the evolution of healthcare technology and modern medicine's capabilities, we can provide compounding solutions that are adaptable and equally effective. Keep reading below to get a brief overview of what our compounding professionals can offer.
- Improve administration through compounding compatible medications
- Make certain medications more digestible by changing their dosage and/or method of administration
- Customized dosage capabilities to fine-tune results and compliance with certain healthcare needs
- Simplify the form of medication by removing potentially harmful ingredients such as dyes, lactose, sugar, and more
- Change the form of medication, making liquids, suppositories, and gel capsules an option for those with particular intake needs
Increase The Effectiveness of Medications
The compounding we provide for patients and their medicine is always performed by a licensed pharmacist. With a focus on the utmost importance of training and utilizing the most current compounding technology available, patients are able to get the exact medication they need to get their health back on track. We understand that details such as chemical and physical properties have to be exact, and aspects such as stability, dosage, solubility, and other relevant factors are always taken into account. If you’re in need of pharmaceutical compounding services, we’re here to cater to the needs of your medication.